Saldus pamatskola no Latvijas/Saldus Elementary school from Latvia
Saldus Elementary school
Saldus Elementary school was opened on 4th August
1904. Since 1909 the school was only for boys.
School has changed its name several times for
different reasons (World War 1,2). In 1915, the school
was even evacuated to Russia. Over the years there
have worked 17 headmasters. For last 60 years
school’s life has stabilized.
In 70s the school was expanded with building for
more classrooms, a gym, a wardrobe and a canteen.
In 2008 the renovation of the school's new building
took place. In 2016 the old part of school has
The logo and the badge of the school were created relating to a hundredth anniversary.
Our primary class students have uniforms
School’s headmistress and teachers
Saldus Elementary school has many events happening during the school year- Olympic day, Mothers’ and Fathers’ day, as well as Latvian traditional celebrations
We also take part in international projects- Erasmus + (KA1, KA2), Nordplus Junior
Saldus Elementary school!